Books I’ve read this year. As comprehensive a list as possible. Hopefully this year I’ll keep better track.
*re-read // **yearly
- The Parade – Dave Eggers
- Hidden Figures – Margot Lee Shetterly
- The Handmaid’s Tale – Margaret Atwood*
- The Testaments – Margaret Atwood
- Wicca – Scott Cunningham* (revisiting A Year and a Day)
- Living Wicca -Scott Cunningham*
- House of Night (Original Series) Books 1-12 – P.C. Cast & Kristen Cast
- House of Night (Otherworld Series) Books 1-4 – P.C. Cast & Kristen Cast (both series on audiobook while cleaning was an awesome distraction!)
- Naturally Thin – Bethenny Frankel*
- SkinnyGirl Dish – Bethenny Frankel* (I don’t do drama, Housewives of any kind, or crazy brand promotion; however, she has earned clout as a natural foods chef, and is a master at cooking with what you already have — and this pandemic is making me rethink ALL of my routines and self care).